The Study Guide for the AAT L1 Award in Bookkeeping is now available to purchase.
This study guide, written especially for the AAT Level 1 Award in Bookkeeping (Q2022), prepares students for the AAT online assessment.
Written by an experienced AAT lecturer with years of real-world experience helping students to get through AAT assessments and with an understanding of the expectations of the AAT, this study guide covers all topics required to help students to pass.
Individual chapters on:
– Understand the role of the bookkeeper
– Understand financial transactions
– Process customer and supplier transactions
– Process receipts and payments
– Understand the benefits and risks of using accounting software to complete bookkeeping tasks
and a separate chapter on assessment support and help.
Each chapter comes with a number of practice questions, the answers for which are provided at the back of the book, to help students to be exam ready on the day.